Are you wondering why you should invest on organic foods for your baby? Do you consider organic food better than conventional food sources? All mothers dream of giving their little ones the best. They choose the freshest and finest ingredients while preparing dishes. If you want to ensure on your baby’s health, you must go organic! Now, the process of selecting, preparing and pureeing the finest vegetables, fruits and meats for your baby is easy said than done. And, if you are still wondering whether you should invest on non-organic or organic foods, the next few lines will lend you a hand of help.
The Battle Between Non-Organic and Organic Foods
Some people believe that only organic foods should be used for babies, while others say that non-organic items should be fed to kids occasionally. Both these opinions have benefits and drawbacks. If you want your baby to grow healthy, give them a mix of non-organic and organic baby food recipes. Make sure the dishes are handpicked to suit your baby’s needs and wants. Now, this decision has to be a personal one. When you go for organic baby food recipes, a sensible amount of money should be invested. This is when a lot of parents think about going organic!
Greener and Healthier
It is undeniable that organic foods are greener and healthier for babies. This is because organic baby food recipes are void of synthetic pesticides and chemicals. When you invest on organic produces for your infant, you will witness a huge myriad of health benefits. Making organic recipes will keep their immune system intact and protect their fragile body from various pesticides and chemicals. Doesn’t this sound too good to be true?
Benefits of organic foods
Here are few well known benefits in using organic baby food recipes:
- Pound-by-Pound, babies are likely to intake more pesticides than adults with age. This is because babies are meant to eat more vegetables and fruits for a healthier future. When you go organic, you can save your child from this issue.
- Babies who live on organic recipes are not exposed to harmful toxics or pesticides.
- When you feed nitrate vegetables to babies, the percentage of nitrates in the foods is reduced but not eradicated completely. Nitrates that occur due to farming and natural processes are not eliminated. Indeed, these nitrates are healthy for babies.
- When compared against conventional foods, organic foods have better nutritional levels. This is why babies who rely on organic foods are healthier and stronger.
- Organic baby foods are not genetically modified. This means, you don’t need to worry about any health issues.
A lot of farmers use pesticides (organic) and claim their produces to be organic. However, this is not what organic farming is meant to be. The risks of natural pesticides might be low. But that doesn’t mean pure organic foods and recipes with plants that are cultivated using natural pesticides are the same. When you pick 100% organic foods, you eliminate both synthetic and natural pesticide contamination. This is when babies receive the actual richness of organics.